Alan Krausz Bitrán
Lawyer, Master in Business Law (MBL).
- Professor at Adolfo Ibañez University, with postgraduate degree at Stanford-UC University.
- Rock Center for Corporate Governance, “College Directors“.
- Thomson Reuters “Business Taxation”
- Universidad del Desarrollo “New Approaches in Corporate Consulting”
- Finis Terrae University “Contracts and their Taxation”
- Universidad Mayor “International Economic Relations”
- Expert in Corporate Law, Commercial Law, Consumer Law, Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Active participation as a lecturer in business law and consumer law seminars.
- Publication of several books on consumer law:
- “Non-bank Credit Cards and their new regulation”, Editorial Legis, 2006 and “IBC Prevention of Misleading Advertising”, Edit. Legis, 2010.
- Currently, he is professor of Business Law (2004 – to date) at the Faculty of Law of the Adolfo Ibañez University.
- Professor at various Chilean universities.
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Languages: Spanish, English and Hebrew.