Alejandro Krausz Bitrán
Diego Portales University of Chile, 1999.
- He has practiced law since 2002.
- Litigation lawyer in matters related to Family Law, counting to date with more than 600 sponsored cases in the Courts throughout the country.
- He mainly highlights his experience in divorce trials, alimony, direct and regular relationship, personal care and domestic violence, the latter, also in criminal justice.
- He is part of the Family Law area of the AEM study, since March 2013.
- Languages: Spanish, English and Hebrew.