Cristián Aguayo Mohr
Central University of Chile, 1995.
- Diplomate of the Pontifical Catholic University of Chile in “Labor Law and Social Security in the Company”, 2003.
- Diploma from SEK International University on the “New Labor Courts and their Procedure”, 2006.
- He has conducted seminars and trainings on labor reform in Chile, unemployment insurance, modification of the working day, subcontracting law, collective bargaining and other related matters.
- Business advisor in the prevention and resolution of conflicts in labor matters and in litigation of the heading.
- Co-author of the book “Fiscalización laboral” (2009) and “Manual de la Negociación Colectiva” (2011), both published by Thompson Reuters. Member of the Chilean Society of Labor Law and Social Security.
- Author of the Practical Manual of Collective Bargaining, which addresses the main practical impacts of Law No. 20,940 Editorial Thomson Reuters 2017.
- Author of the book “Labor Law in times of pandemic” (2020).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Member of the Chilean Society of Labor Law and Social Security.