Lawyer from the University of Concepción, 1998.
- He has been a Bankruptcy Trustee, Bankruptcy Inspector and Bankruptcy Liquidator from 2015 to date.
- Professor of the Commercial Law course at the Universidad San Sebastián, Concepción headquarters.
- Diploma in “Electric Markets” (2013) Universidad de Concepción, and in “Management in the Energy Industry” (2019), Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Practice areas:
- Advice on reorganizations and bankruptcy liquidations.
- Knowledge of energy models and energy matrix, regulatory framework.
- Experience in environmental legal regime of hydroelectric projects and NCRE.
- Advice on customs matters, legal supervision of critical points with interveners (foreign suppliers, forwarders, customs agents, insurance companies, national freight provider, Customs). Civil litigation.
- Languages: French, basic English.