Marcelo Muñoz Perdiguero
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 1996
- Studies in Commercial, Tax and Anti Trust Law, University of Tübingen, Germany, 1997-8
- Diploma in taxation, School of Economics and Business, University of Chile, 2001
- Master in Tax Law, School of Law, University of Chile, 2005-6
- Post degree in Economics and Finance, School of Economics and Business, University of Chile, 2007
- Diploma in IFRS accounting norms, University Adolfo Ibañez, 2011
- Master in International Law, Investment, Trade and Arbitration, University of Heidelberg and University of Chile, 2019, 2020.
- Marcelo has been professor of Tax Law in several universities, in undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Coauthor of the book “Transfer Pricing and BEPS: impact in companies of tax compliance and fiscalization”, Thomson Reuters, 2018.
- Author of several publications in the Center of Tax Studies of the University of Chile.
- Ex member of the Board of the Chilean Institute of Tax Law.
- Member of the International Fiscal Association, for which he has published several papers on international tax law.
- Ex chairman of the legal and financial committee of the Chilean Australian Chamber of Commerce (Auscham).More than 20 years of experience, in firms such as Gleiss Lutz, Stuttgart, Germany (as international associate), Alessandri y Cia, and Salcedo & Cia, of which he was a founding partner.
Languages: Spanish, German, English.