Miguel Guerrero Fuentealba
Lawyer from the University of Chile, 2004
- Master in U. Adolfo Ibáñez and postgraduate degree in Tax Legislation at USACH.
- Specialist in corporate tax law.
- He has led and executed legal projects for the mining, technology and engineering-construction industries.
- He was Legal Manager and area leader at Ingram Micro (Fortune 500 company)
- At Harris Gomez Group (study based in Sydney, Santiago and Bogotá) he led the tax-corporate area.
- At Deloitte, in the areas of International Tax and Labor & Taxation of People.
- Author of various articles for Mondaq and Bloomberg.
- He has carried out various rapporteurships for companies and individuals.
Currently, he is the Legal Director of the “Comunidad Networking” Foundation, which has a network of more than 14,000 professionals.
- English language