Rubén Soto Carvajal
Labor Area Partner
- LL.B. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Labor Law LL.M. Universidad de Los Andes
- “Economics and Finance for Lawyers” Postgraduate Degree of the Universidad de Chile School of Economics.
- “Modern Commercial Law” Diploma of the Universidad de Chile.
- “Corporate Labor Law” Diploma of the Universidad de Los Andes.
- 20 years of Specialized Legal Counseling for national and foreign corporate clients in the pharmaceutical, food, sanitary, engineering and mining sectors.
- Distinguished by the Latin American Corporate Counsel Association (LACCA) as one of the most prominent Labor Law Lawyers in Chile and one of the main corporate lawyers in the Region.
- Member of the Colegio de Abogados de Chile A.G. (Chilean Bar Association).