Sergio Endress Gómez
Lawyer, Master in Law, U. de Chile.
- 30 years dedicated to tax advice and defense.
- Teacher before Tax Courts, Internal Revenue Service, General Treasury of the Republic, State Defense Council, Judicial Academy and universities, in courses and postgraduate courses.
- Academic at the Faculty of Law, Universidad de Chile since 1994 (by public tender), where he teaches Tax Law and Clinic in Tax Litigation.
- Director of the Tax Consultation Manual, today Thomson Reuter, sept. 2007- January 2011.
- Author of the following books:
- Annotated and agreed Tax Code, Thomson Reuter, 2013;
- Income Tax Manual, Editorial Jurídica de Chile, 1997 and 2004, co-authored.
- Income and income not income, Editorial Jurídica de Chile, 2010, co-authored.
- Taxation of the Business Owner, Editorial Jurídica de Chile, 2005 and 2006.
- Investments in tax matters, Conosur / Lexis Nexis, 1994 and 1998.